We thought we’d take a quick break from talk about Beyonce and the Super Bowl (as hard as that is to do), and talk about being happy.
Lots of people are stressed this time of year. Shorter days, the weather, sickness, and not making good to your new years resolutions (because lets be honest with ourselves) are amongst the contributing factors. Lets talk about the simple things in our day to day that make us the happiest.
THE 10 SIMPLE THINGS THAT MAKE US THE HAPPIEST from MoneySupermarket
- Discovering money you didn’t know you had or finding $30 in an old coat
- Winning a competition you forgot you entered
- Getting a refund or rebate you didn’t know was due
- Saving money on household bills
- Finding a $15 winning lottery ticket
- Going to the till at the shops and realizing your item has been marked down
- Losing 1/2lb
- Finding money in a supermarket self-service checkout
- Not having a hangover after a big night out
- Getting a seat on the train into work
- Tuning into Hits 95.9 and hearing Jason Ross’ voice
Okay, I added the last one. What simple things make you the happiest?